Restaurant Milosev Konak

about restaurant          menu          wines          drinks          gallery          book of impressions           contact

Restaurant “Milosev Konak” is built 1834 year in the oldest Topceder Park and as a restaurant date before Second World War. This restaurant has very big historical significance and is located in protected environment because it used to serve for private necessaries of Milos Obrenovic. For past decade this restaurant has been visited by the most eminent persons.

Today, restaurant “Milosev Konak” has the most quality offer of national and international dishes and also great choice of national and international drinks.

To our guests service is:
●Restaurant with 240 seats
●Milos’s Room with 60 seats
●Summer garden with more then 400 seats
●Snack bar with 40 seats

Our restaurant is very convenient for all kinds of celebrations, presentations, weddings, seminars, business lunches, etc.

restoran knin

logo copyright Knin Commerce 2008 | home | about us | restaurants | motel | wedding | catering | contact |

designed by Norma Reclamare